4th.vision Privacy Statement, May 9, 2022
A reference to “4th.vision”, “we”, “us” or the “Company” is a reference to 4th.vision.
1. Processing activities covered
This Privacy Statement applies to the processing of Personal Data collected by us when you:
When applications are provided by us and the application links to this Privacy Statement, this Privacy Statement applies. When applications are provided by third parties, the privacy statement of the third party applies and this Privacy Statement does not apply.
Our websites may contain links to other websites, applications, and services maintained by third parties. The information practices of such other services, or of social media networks that host our branded social media pages, are governed by third parties’ privacy statements, which we encourage you to review to better understand those third parties’ privacy practices.
2. Responsible 4th.vision entity
4th.vision is the controller of your Personal Data as described in this Privacy Statement unless expressly specified otherwise.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to the extent we offer to our customer’s various cloud products and services through which our customers create their own websites and applications running on our platforms, sell or offer their own products and services, send electronic communications to other individuals or collect and analyze Personal Data from individuals.
3. What Personal Data do we collect?
The Personal Data that we collect directly from you includes the following:
- If you express an interest in obtaining additional information about our services, request customer support, use our “Contact Us” or similar features, register to use our websites, sign up for an event, webinar, or contest, or download certain content, we may require that you provide to us your contact information, such as your name, job title, company name, address, phone number, email address or username and password;
- If you make purchases via our websites or register for an event or webinar, we may require that you provide to us your financial and billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card number, or bank account information;
- If you attend an event, we may upon your consent scan your attendee badge, which will provide us your name, title, company name, address, country, phone number, and email address;
- If you register for an online community that we host, we may ask you to provide a username, photo, and/or biographical information, such as your occupation, social media profiles, company name, and areas of expertise;
- If you use and interact with our websites, we automatically collect log files and other information about your device and your usage of our websites through cookies, web beacons or similar technologies, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or other identifiers, which may qualify as Personal Data (please see the “What device and usage data we process” section, below); and
- If you visit our offices, you may be required to register as a visitor and to provide your name, email address, phone number, company name and time and date of arrival.
If you provide to us or to our service providers any Personal Data relating to other individuals, you represent that you have the authority to do so and permit us to use the Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. If you believe that your Personal Data has been provided to us improperly, or to otherwise exercise your rights relating to your Personal Data, please contact us by using the information in the “Contacting us” section, below.
4. What device and usage data do we process
We use common information-gathering tools, such as log files, cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies to automatically collect information that may contain Personal Data from your computer or mobile device as you navigate our websites or interact with emails we have sent to you.
4.1 Log Files
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically via log files. This information may include your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, your location, your browser type, your Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, the pages and files you viewed, your searches, your operating system, and system configuration information and date/time stamps associated with your usage. This information is used to analyze overall trends, to help us provide and improve our websites, and to guarantee their security and continued proper functioning. We also collect IP addresses from users when they log into our services as part of our security features.
4.2 Cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies
When you visit our websites, we or an authorized third party may place a cookie on your browser, which collects information, including Personal Data, about your online activities over time and across different sites. Cookies allow us to track overall usage, determine your browsing preferences and improve and customize your browsing experience.
We also use web beacons on our websites and in email communications. For example, we may place web beacons in marketing emails that notify us when you click on a link in the email that directs you to one of our websites. Such technologies are used to operate and improve our websites and email communications.
The following describes how we use different categories of cookies and similar technologies and your options for managing the data collection settings of these technologies:
|Type of Cookies||Description||Managing Settings|
|Required cookies||Required cookies enable you to navigate our websites and use their features, such as accessing secure areas of the websites. If you have chosen to identify yourself to us, we may place on your browser a cookie that allows us to uniquely identify you when you are logged into the websites and to process your online transactions and requests.||Because required cookies are essential to operate the websites, there is no option to opt-out of these cookies.|
4.3 Social Media Features
Our websites may use social media features, such as the Facebook “like” button, the “Tweet” button, and other sharing widgets (“Social Media Features”). You may be given the option by such Social Media Features to post information about your activities on a website to a profile page of yours that is provided by a third-party social media network in order to share with others within your network. Social Media Features are either hosted by the respective social media network or hosted directly on our website. To the extent the Social Media Features are hosted by the respective social media networks, the latter may receive information that you have visited our website from your IP address. If you are logged into your social media account, it is possible that the respective social media network can link your visit to our websites with your social media profile.
4th.vision also allows you to log in to certain of our websites using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Data with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form.
Your interactions with Social Media Features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing the relevant Social Media Features.
5. Purposes for which we process Personal Data and the legal bases on which we rely
We collect and process your Personal Data for the purposes and on the legal bases identified in the following:
- Promoting security of our websites: We process your Personal Data by tracking the use of our websites, creating aggregated, non-personal data, verifying accounts and activity, investigating suspicious activity, and enforcing our terms and policies, to the extent this is necessary for our legitimate interest in promoting the safety and security of the systems and applications used for our websites and in protecting our rights and the rights of others;
- Handling contact and user support requests: If you fill out a “Contact Me” web form or request user support, or if you contact us by other means, we process your Personal Data to perform our contract with you and to the extent, it is necessary for our legitimate interest in fulfilling your requests and communicating with you
- Developing and improving our websites: We process your Personal Data to analyze trends and track your usage of our websites and interactions with our emails to the extent it is necessary for our legitimate interest in developing and improving our websites and providing our users with more relevant and interesting content;
6. How and for how long will we keep your personal information?
Personal data that we will obtain and store with your consent will be stored in an electronic database of personal data. The personal data collected will be kept for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data were collected or until the withdrawal of consent. All databases are protected and data stored with care. If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
7. Changes to this Privacy Statement
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes in our practices, technologies, legal requirements, and other factors. If we do, we will update the “effective date” at the top of this Privacy Statement. If we make an update, we may provide you with notice prior to the update taking effect, such as by posting a conspicuous notice on our website or by contacting you using the email address you provided.
We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to stay informed about our collection, processing, and sharing of your Personal Data.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org